If you will be paying out of pocket, here’s what you should know:
We offer 3 options for our patients paying out of pocket.
1) Payment with credit card in installments
This plan allows you to pay in installments by credit card, from 3, 6, 10 and 12 months without any interest surcharge. The amount of fees vary according to each credit card. Contact us if you want to know how we work with the card issued by your bank.
2) Payment by procedure
The portion of the treatment being performed is paid during each visit.
3) Sonrie Dental Plan
We have designed a special program for our patients so that you can choose to have the preventive treatments of your whole family covered with a low monthly payment. You also get special prices in various treatments when you purchase your annual membership.
If you will be paying through insurance, here’s what you should know:
1) Direct payment
With this method, The process is done by means of direct payment received by your insurance company. In other words, we take care of everything for you – we communicate with the insurance company on your behalf and begin to manage the claim, filling out the necessary forms, and guiding you in the process.
All you need to do is give us your insurance card!
2) For Insurance Claims:
This is the way most insurance works. In this case, you pay for the treatment directly in our clinics and then make the claim to the insurance company to receive the refund. We help you fill out the necessary forms and we can guide you in the process to make it easier and convenient.
Insurance Plans We Accept
- GyT Insurance and affiliated partners: direct payment
- AIG-For reimbursement
- Universal Insurance-for reimbursement
- MAPFRE – for reimbursement
- Generali – for reimbursement
- West Insurance – for reimbursement
- RPN – Direct Payment or reimbursement
- Tecniseguros – for reimbursement (pending confirmation)
- Unity Promoters – for reimbursement (pending confirmation)
- El Roble – for reimbursement (pending confirmation)